How to find medical professional footwear?February 25, 2020
Keep Scrubs in good conditionsFebruary 25, 2020
- The type of fabric is the most essential thing to the healthcare apparel industry; it has strive to bring the most advanced technologies in producing the high tech, specialized fabrics for different needs in the healthcare industry.
Stain Release Fabric
- What is it? This widely used fabric is the final combination of numerous microfibers and these microfibers are found to be 10 times finer than silk, 30 times finer than cotton, 40 times finer than wool and 100 times finer than a human hair. (see magnified picture of microfibers in front of a human hair)
- Since the microfiber strands are smaller than many types of stain agents and some bacteria; therefore, the stain is kept on the surface and can be easily washed away with water or mild soap.
- In addition to its high level in stain releasing, the stain release fabric is found to be very comfortable for the wearers, is lightweight, soft, breathable and durable. It’s ideal for the healthcare professionals to wear in different types of weathers and work environments.
Water & Stain Release Fabric
- Nanotechnology method for making the clothing you wear at work more water and stain resistant.
- Nanotechnology; is the technology that functions at chemo-physical levels in nano-metric dimension, which operates with a unit of one billion of a meter. To make it easier for you to visualize, a nanometer is 100,000 times thinner than a strand of your human hair.
- In working with nanotechnology to make the clothing more water and stain resistant, some companies turn to study the self-cleaning process of lotus leaf while others take the cues from peaches. And both ideas turn out to be successful in creating the healthcare clothing with much higher level of water and stain resistance.
- The water and stain resistant fabric repels liquid and doesn’t get wet easily. The fabric help retains the quality of the garment longer. This fabric is by far very comfortable and durable. It is used widely in the industries/ environments that require excellent levels of water and stain resistance:
- Medical sectors
- Lab staff in hospitals or research laboratories
- Maintenance staff in engineering industry
- Housekeeping staff in hospital and hospitality industry
- Restaurant and kitchens staff
- Automobile, Cleaning, and Maintenance services, Spa, and others
- Traditionally, bacteria and gems are the topnotch concerns in the healthcare and medical sectors. To improve the quality of healthcare clothing advanced technologies are used to incorporate antimicrobial yarn into the fiber.
- The yarn contains the active ingredient, which makes the fabric bacteriostatic.
- A silver ceramic additive is permanently embedded into the yarn’s polymer matrix within each fiber. Because the yarn is an inherent part of the fabric structure, it offers antimicrobial protection for the life of the garment including the elimination of odor causing bacteria.
Odor free Fabric
- Is designed to purify the air, and is considered to be a long-lasting, environmental friendly solution to body odor. This odor free fabric is commonly used in the underarm of a wide variety of garments to help professional workers feel more confident, and comfortable to perform in long hours.
- This fabric is required for the work environments that are sensitive to static types of workplaces in the pharmaceutical industry, engineering industry. This fabric also provide considerable protection for the wearers from skin burns when the clothing in contact with flame. It is essentially used for uniforms of fire fighters and safety personnel.