Perfect medical professional lab coatFebruary 26, 2020
How to pick a patient gown?February 26, 2020
- Who says that nursing is only for women? Gender Equality! Today, more and more women are doctors, and more men are nurses.
- A recent study has revealed that the number of registered male nurses has tripled since 1970, and it is predicted that the trend is likely to continue.
- For male nurses, there is a number of top healthcare apparels that you should spend time in browsing stores to search and pick for yourself.
- With these top gears, you will find you have a more professional look and have more efficient performance.
- Or, if one of your beloved ones is a male nurse, this list could be for you to use someday to buy for him on occasion. Father Day was just weeks ago; hmm, but it’s still okay, you have more occasions to buy for him.
Retractable Id Badge Holders
- You will be surprised, but it’s the truth that ID badge is one of the most important things to nurses but at the same time, it is one of the easiest thing to lose. It is convenient to have retractable ID badge holders which is easy to attach to any part of garment also the pocket or the neck-line of scrubs.
- This retractable ID badge holder is what all the nurses should have. And why not make a personalized ID badge holder that makes you feel special and different every time you attach it to your scrubs. There are a number of custom-designed unique retractable ID badges available on online shop that you can browse easily and purchase with only one click. As a gift, this is a small gift but it attaches great meanings!
Traveler Tumbler, Cup, Mug
- Travel tumblers, cups and mugs are the top things all the nurses or student nurses need to have.
- As nurses, you have to shuffle back and forth to patient rooms all the time during your shifts.
- Having water nearby is for you to stay hydrated, or the tumbler can be use to store coffee to help you stay awake in night or long shifts.
- This is more important to your health and long-term performance than you thought. Stay hydrated, stay healthy!
Comfortable Nursing Shoes
- For a nurse, nursing shoes are your buddies. Without a pair of good, comfortable nursing shoes, you can’t run a day efficiently.
- For nurses, you have to stand, walk and even run a lot during your shifts.
- Buy yourself a good pair of comfortable nursing shoes or you will find every working day is more challenging and painful.
- For nurses, scrubs are more than just uniform. Scrubs provides them safety, protection and comfort to work healthcare facilities.
- For nurses, it is important to buy good quality scrubs that are made-to-last, functional and well-designed.
- The scrubs help the nurses perform all tasks efficiently while feeling comfortable and confident about your stylish, professional look.
- It is not difficult to buy nursing scrubs nowadays; however, you need some pointers to pick the one that matches needs and preferences.
- To make the working life of a nurse much better, there is a number of cool things you can buy for yourself (if you’re a nurse) or your beloved ones. Here are some examples:
- Nurse Clinical pocket guide
- Tote bag