How to find general Scrubs fitting?February 17, 2020
How to find fabric GSM?February 25, 2020
Measure the Width of Your Hand
- Wrap a tailor’s measuring tape around your dominant hand just below knuckles, excluding your thumb, and make a fist.
- This measurement is your “hand width”. “OR” Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below your knuckles.
Measure the Length of Your Hand
- Measure from the bottom edge of your palm to the tip of your middle finger to determine your “finger length”.
- Gloves size is determined by measuring the width of your palm at its widest point – little below the knuckle.
- Compare the measurement to the size chart to find your glove size. When comparing the measurement to the size chart, round up or down to the nearest size.
- You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
- Use the longest “finger length” or “hand width” measurement to find your size. If your longest measurement falls between sizes, order the larger size.