How to check patient bed size?February 12, 2020
Perfect medical professional counter coatFebruary 17, 2020
Refer to these measurement steps before order custom made apparel
- We must stress that the accuracy of your measurements are important.
- Your measurements are taken without clothing’s on.
- If you intend to wear a bra inside your intended item, please measure with your bra on.
- Centimeter Inch conversion: 1 cm = 0.39 inch
- Inch Centimeter conversion: 1 inch = 2.54 cm
- Height; Your actual body height with your footwear (the footwear which you will wear under this apparel)
- Bust; in standing position and breathing naturally, the girth around the biggest part of bust.
- Waist; in standing position, the girth around the narrowest part of the waist.
- Hip; in standing position, the girth around the largest part of the hips.
- Upper Breast; the girth around two armpits, it will be 10cm above your breast.
- Lower Breast; the girth around under your breast.
- BP distance; measure the distance between the 2 points of your breast.
- Breast Height; in standing position, distance from shoulder to breast point.
- Arm Hole; the girth around the arm joint, please make sure you will be comfortable for this girth, whatever you arm raised up or raised down.
- Front Length; the distance between shoulder across the chest to the waistline.
- Leg Length; the distance between your navel to the ground, please wear your high-heal to measure this length.
- Arm Circumference; around the thickest part of your upper arm.
- Neck; the girth around the bottom of the neck.
- Sleeves; from shoulder seam to the wrist length.
- Shoulder; the distance between two shoulder joints with arms dropping naturally and taken at back.
- Back Length; in standing position, the distance from neck point to the waistline and taken from the back.
- Thigh Circumference; around the thickest part of thigh.
- Inner Length; desired inner length of your pants.